The proof of the pudding...
Discretion and confidentiality are key to our client relationships. This limits our ability to show what we have done to the impression below.
- - Wrote and edited speeches for the Dutch Minister of Economic Affairs and the Minister of Foreign Trade on topics such as foreign trade, globalisation and innovation.
- - For three years, supported senior leader at a global chemical company (and his predecessor) with his personal communication around change initiatives.
- - Developed a joint vision statement for the CEOs of two consultancies, which enabled them to overcome obstacles in their quest to co-operate more closely.
- - Wrote speech for board member of Fortune 500 company that outlined his company's vision on corporate social responsibility for the first time.
- - Wrote position paper for board member of a media company, which was used to initiate a dialogue among staff about the company's future.
Mergers, acquisitions and change programmes
- - Supported CEO and his board members during a six-month period in which their division was divested, as a result of which 37,000 staff moved from apprehension to excitement.
- - Supported TNT Freight Management and Geodis during their 2007 merger into Geodis Wilson, with internal communication and a range of publications (e.g. corporate brochure).
- - Supported implementation of a new HR strategy at two multinationals by writing material aimed at aligning behaviors and beliefs of stakeholders.
Identity and purpose
- - Wrote and edited the Heineken Group 2010 Corporate Responsibility Report.
- - For ING Group, edited the 2010 and 2006 Corporate Responsibility report, as well as the 2009 ING in Society booklet.
- - Co-developed concept and wrote content for the new Leiden University Medical Center corporate brochure. In a depature from the LUMC's reserved style of comunication, this brochure brought out the LUMC's sophistication, humanity and contributions.
- - Wrote new corporate brochure for Heerema Marine Contractors, to support the roll out of the company's new strategy. By involving the board in the writing process, the story helped bring to life the new direction and style of the company. Read the result (PDF).
- - Sanoma Magazines (now Sanoma Media) celebrated its 5th anniversary with a unique one-off publication. We researched and wrote the 72-page magazine, which expressed what the company stood for and its strategy for dealing with fierce competition.
- - Developed a story strategy for the Dutch maritime cluster, which includes 11 maritime industries in the Netherlands.
- - Developed content, video scripts and story strategy for new website of dredging giant Van Oord
- - Created and updated toolkit for Dutch government's 300 embassies, comprising 23 in-depth presentations on the country's business environment and main industries. This 130,000 word product supports the nation's branding and investment promotion activities.
- - Wrote value proposition on the Dutch life sciences and high-tech materials industry, which the Dutch government is now using to attracting foreign direct investments.
- - Currently developing three one-hour presentations for the Dutch government about the country's strength in biotech, specialty chemicals and polymers.
- - Developed a booklet for Krauthammer that outlines the company's approach to training, development and working with clients. The company's consultants use this booklet to write better business proposals in less time.