The proof of the pudding...
Here's a small sample of the work we have done this past decade.
- - Wrote and edited more than 200 speeches for the Dutch Minister of Economic Affairs and the Minister of Foreign Trade on topics such as foreign trade, globalisation and innovation.
- - For three years, supported the senior leader at a global chemical company (and his predecessor) with his personal communication around change initiatives.
- - Developed a joint vision for the CEOs of two consultancies, which enabled them to overcome obstacles in their quest to co-operate.
- - Wrote the corporate story of a bank, utility firm and media company, which got readers excited about the new mission and vision.
- - Wrote position paper for board member of a media company, which he used to engage staff in a dialogue about the company's future.
Mergers, acquisitions and change programmes
- - Helped the CEO and his board members communicate with 37,000 staff during their division's turbulent divestment.
- - Supported TNT Freight Management and Geodis during their 2007 merger into Geodis Wilson, with internal communication and a range of publications.
- - Supported implementation of a new HR strategy at two multinationals by writing material aimed at aligning behaviors and beliefs of stakeholders.
Identity and purpose
- - Wrote and edited the Heineken Group 2010 Corporate Responsibility Report.
- - For ING Group, edited the 2010 and 2006 Corporate Responsibility report, as well as the 2009 ING in Society booklet.
- - Co-developed concept and wrote content for the new Leiden University Medical Center corporate brochure.
- - Wrote new corporate brochure for Heerema Marine Contractors, to support the roll out of the company's new strategy.
- - Sanoma Magazines (now Sanoma Media) celebrated its 5th anniversary with a unique one-off publication. We researched and wrote the 72-page magazine.
- - Developed a story strategy for the Dutch maritime cluster, which includes 11 maritime industries in the Netherlands.
- - Developed content, video scripts and story strategy for new website of dredging giant Van Oord
- - Created 130,000-word toolkit for Dutch government's 300 embassies, comprising 23 in-depth presentations on the country's business environment and main industries.
- - Wrote value proposition on the Dutch life sciences and high-tech materials industry, which the Dutch government is now using to attracting foreign direct investments.
- - Developed a booklet for Krauthammer that outlines the company's approach to training, development and working with clients, which is being used to write better proposals.